Spooktacular Midland Escape
A spooktacular Halloween awaits at Radisson Blu Hotel Athlone. Book your midterm break today… if you dare!
This Halloween follow the ghosts, ghouls and fun-loving families to the medieval town of Athlone and stay in the stylish waterfront Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone.
At Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone the fun begins at check-in with hot chocolate and cookies on arrival and a Global Explorers Welcome Bag, packed with colouring books, games and sweet treats for your little pumpkins. During your stay, enjoy comfortable family accommodation, a Super Buffet Breakfast to set everyone up for the day and complimentary access to Synergy Health & Leisure Club.
Pack the bags for all the family and stay for two nights and enjoy a delicious family dinner in Elements Bistro or Quayside Bar plus a family day out to Glendeer Pet Farm’s Spooktastic Halloween Event. There you will follow the Pumpkin Passage through the Forbidden Forest, cast spells with a scary witch, toast marshmallows over an open fire and enter the eerie maze of Glendeer – Don’t forget to stay close together and enter at your own risk!
After the children have been entertained, mum and dad can explore the maritime town of Athlone, enjoy some retail therapy or simply relax in the Quayside Bar & Lounge or out on the terrace overlooking Athlone Marina.
- 2 Nights 4 Star Accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 years) sharing a family room.
- Super breakfast buffet each morning in Elements Bistro.
- Halloween themed hot chocolate, cookies and Global Explorers welcome pack on arrival for each child.
- Enjoy a delicious family dinner in Elements Bistro or Quayside Bar on one evening of choice.
- Complimentary family pass to Glendeer Pet Farm’s Halloween Event (Advanced booking essential).
- Free WIFI
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking start date: 1st September 2019
- Booking end date: 2nd November 2019
- Valid for stays from 25th October to 2nd November 2019
- This package is available both midweek and weekends, subject to availability
- Rates based on 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 years) sharing a standard family room, includes VAT and is subject to a 2 nights stay, subject to availability. Standard family rooms include one double and two single beds (travel cot can be arranged on request).
- Advance booking essential for Glendeer Farm’s Halloween Event.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request, subject to availability.