February Midterm Family Break
Discover the Hidden Heartlands this February Midterm at Radisson Blu Athlone
Embrace the madness this February Midterm with a break to the Hidden Heartlands with all the family to Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone.
This February, the fun begins at check in with a Global Explorers Welcome pack and hot chocolate for the little ones, ensuring your stay gets off to the very best start. Not only is the hotel located on the banks of the River Shannon overlooking the boats of Athlone Marina, but your family will also receive a complimentary family pass to your choice of activity, including Athlone Castle, Glendeer Pet Farm or bowling – ensuring the little ones and grown-ups remember your trip to Athlone for years to come.
Enjoy an overnight stay in comfortable family accommodation, a Super Buffet Breakfast each morning, complimentary passes to a family activity of your choice and access to Synergy Health & Leisure Club for all the family. Explore the maritime town of Athlone or simply sit with something chilled to drink in the Quayside Bar & Lounge or out on the terrace overlooking Athlone Marina.
- 4 star accommodation in a family room for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Super Buffet Breakfast
- Global Explorers Welcome Pack and Hot Chocolate on arrival for each child.
- Choice of Family Activity. Choose from Athlone Castle Visitor Centre , Bowling or Glendeer Pet Farm.
- Access to Synergy Health & Leisure Club with 16.5 metre indoor heated swimming pool (children’s times apply).
- Access to unsupervised children’s play room.
- Free high-speed WiFi.
- Complimentary car parking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Booking start date: 4th January 2020.
- Booking end date: 23rd February 2020.
- 1 night minimum stay required
- Valid for stays from 14th – 23rd February 2020.
- Package is based on a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children. Supplements will apply for additional adults/children.
- Subject to availability.
- Own transport required for family activity.